The Reefware API is based on two sets of parameters; Methods and Options.
Methods relate to each section of a Reefware account.
- Account - Retrieves data about an account.
- Default - Retrieves data about an accounts default settings.
- Controller - Retrieves data about controller settings.
- Notification - Retrieves all active notifications currently set up.
- Tank - Retrieves tank details.
- Livestock - Retrieves all livestock set up on an account.
- Parameter - Retrieves all saved water parameters.
- Calendar - Retrieves all tasks added to an account schedule.
- Expense - Retrieves expenses for all tanks.
- Evaporation - Retrieves water evaporation settings and current status for each tank.
- Media - Retrieves all filter media set up for each tank.
Options alter the data being returned by an API request.
- Data - This option allows specific information to be returned. Without the Data Option, all information will be returned.
- Tank - This option is required for two methods (Evaporation & Media). This will be the tank token for a specific tank.
- Format - This option will change the response format between JSON and XML.
- Limit - This option will limit the number of results that are returned.
- Offset - This option will return entries starting at a specific number.
- Suppress - This option allows the status code to always return as 200 OK.